This is currently a work in progress (most of it was written around 2008), and more shall be expected soon.
- Replace Sprockets by CommonJS modules in combination with a client-side loader / build-system
- Implement the event-delegation engine and an adapter for jQuery as default/example
nth-childpseudo selectors for spec compliance
- Allow definition of custom pseudo selectors and add helpful existing ones (:input, :header, …)
- Implement a lean Parser/AST
- Introduce basic CSS "Algebra"
- Decouple Tokenization & Parsing from browser implementation (thus allowing "server-side" unit tests)
Bouncer is released under the MIT license. © 2013 Samuel Lebeau.